Why Choose Alabama Auto Finance?
Hundreds of consumers across Alabama have utilized our services to finance a new car, even with sub-standard credit.
- Low Rates for Alabama Borrowers
- No Fees for Applying
- Low Monthly Payments
- Budget-Friendly Down Payments
- Massive Selection of New and Preowned Vehicles
- 24 Hour Approvals for Many Borrowers
The Benefits of a Pre-Approved Car Loan
Why would you apply for credit at the dealership, when you could get approved in advance? It boosts your confidence when you set foot on the dealership, because you won’t have to apply on site. It also minimizes the time you’ll spend on paperwork. In the end, it makes for a far better purchasing experience all around.
Alabama Auto Loan Rates
These are average, statewide rates we’ve seen in the industry.
|FICO||Used Vehicle APR||New Vehicle APR|
Your APR rate could cost you thousands of dollars. So getting the most affordable rate you can is critical. Generally lenders base your interest rate on your FICO score. This is the reason it’s crucial that you check your score.
It also allows you to:
- See what lenders see when reviewing your finance application.
- Know what rate of interest should be expected.
- Monitor your score to avoid problems down the road.
Alabama Loan Requirements
- Applicant Must Be 18 Years or Older
- Alabama Resident
- $375 Weekly Income
- No Vehicle Repossessed in Last Year
- No Minimum Credit Rating Required
- Not Available for Refinancing